Helpful Advice for Making the Most of Your Insurance
At Biscoe, we believe that knowledge is the key to true satisfaction. We know that insurance can be confusing so we want to make sure you’re fully informed about your policy and coverage options.
We hope the following tips will help you!
- As of January 1, 2011, Texas law requires minimum liability coverage of $30,000 per injured person, $60,000 for every person, and $25,000 for property damage on all auto insurance policies.
- As your needs change, so should your insurance. We recommend having a professional insurance agent review all of your insurance policies on an annual basis, regardless of the type of insurance you have.
- When comparing insurance prices, be sure that you compare coverages, too. A cheaper policy usually means less coverage.
- Don’t make your insurance policy decisions on premiums or costs alone. Consider the service you’d like to receive from your agency after the sale and ensure that your claim will be handled promptly and fairly in the event of a covered loss.
- We offer several policy discounts designed to make your insurance more affordable. To find out which discounts you qualify for, please contact us any time.